Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quick cookies.

 So this was definitely not one of my favorite baking adventures.
Well, it doesn't help that I don't like very chocolatey things. And all I had was Semi-Sweet chocolate chips which are always a bad idea.

<---
This is I creamin' up those sugars and shortening.




These are Chocolate Crunch Cookies (without the crunch)
-2 1/2 cups of purpose flour
-1 tsp. Baking soda
-1 tsp. Salt
-1 cup Shortening
-3/4 cup Sugar
-3/4 cup Brown Sugar
-2 eggs
-3/4 cup Semi-Sweet chocolate chips melted
-1/2 cup chopped pecans (Gross! Don't add.)

Add baking soda, salt, and flour together and sift. (Found out what Sift means. . .Strain them to avoid clumps!!)
Cream shortening and sugars.
Beat eggs. Then blend all together and stir in melted chocolate.


 <---- This is my dear friend Gabriel helping with the melted chocolate portion of things.
End results. A little crumbly but freshly baked they tasted quite well. After they sat a moment they weren't as good. . . I also sped the process into a 25 minute ordeal and that's with cooking two 10 min bathes.



Just another day in My Life as a Redhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment